Clove Oil Benefits for Hair in its pure form is potent and has to be diluted. Once applied to the scalp in diluted form, it can stimulate hair growth and minimize hair loss. Clove oil can eliminate dandruff and also prevent premature greying of the hair. Clove oil enriches the scalp health and also adds shine to your hair while also making it ultra-soft.
Clove Oil Benefits for Hair
- 1 Clove Oil Benefits for Hair
- 2 How Clove Can Benefit Hair and More
- 3 Increase Hair Growth with Clove Oil
- 4 How Clove Oil Increases Your Hair Growth?
- 5 How to Increase Hair Growth with Clove Oil?
- 6 Prevent Premature Greying Of Hair with Clove Oil
- 7 How Is Premature Greying Of Hair Prevented With Clove Oil?
- 8 How to Prevent Grey Hair with Clove Oil?
- 9 Prevent Hair Loss with Clove Oil
- 10 How and Why Clove Oil Prevents Hair Loss?
- 11 How to Get Rid Of Hair Loss Problem with Clove Oil?
- 12 Maintain Scalp Health with Clove Oil
- 13 How and Why Clove Oil Maintains Your Scalp Health?
Interestingly, the antimicrobial and antioxidant activity of the spice is higher than many vegetables and fruits. So Clove Oil Benefits for Hair, mainly for hairs, deserve special attention. At the same time, the right method of application needs to be known too!
How Clove Can Benefit Hair and More
- Before we elaborate more on how clove benefits hair, here’s a noteworthy point. As beneficial as the spice is, it can also be quite potent. It is highly concentrated.
- Applying it directly onto the scalp can have disastrous consequences.
- Don’t worry! This doesn’t imply that you can’t reap the maximum benefit of clove oil for your hair.
- All you have to do is dilute the potent oil. Add a few drops of it in a suitable carrier oil, and your work is done.
- The clove oil is now ready to impart numerous benefits to your scalp and hair. Coconut oil, almond oil, and argan oil are excellent options for serving as carriers.
Increase Hair Growth with Clove Oil
Clove oil promotes hair growth with instant results. Many of us have stubborn hair that refuses to show healthy growth despite our best measures.
We try all the hair products in the book but to little effect. All the appointments and sessions at the hair spa bear no fruit. Indeed, very few people have hair that thrives in the long term. Clove oil can turn things around for all.
How Clove Oil Increases Your Hair Growth?
- Clove oil offers a natural remedy that can be invaluable for stimulating hair growth.
- Clove oil is enriched with vital minerals and vitamins that enable the hair to flourish.
- If you want to boost blood circulation to the scalp, clove oil can be an excellent choice.
- It ensures that your hair follicles get the much-needed nutrients and oxygen that allow them to thrive.
How to Increase Hair Growth with Clove Oil?
- If you want to reap the clove oil benefits for hair growth, you can make a hair mask with clove oil. It’s quite simple.
- Save it and share it with your loved ones
- Mix two tablespoons of yogurt with a spoon of olive oil and half a tablespoon of clove paste.
- Add some honey to the mixture and combine it all nicely.
- Now apply this mask all over the hair and let it be for around 45 minutes.
- Rinse with normal water.
Regular use of this blend will show instant results. You will have the long tresses you always wanted in no time!
Prevent Premature Greying Of Hair with Clove Oil
It isn’t uncommon for people to lose their sleep due to the sudden increase of grey hair on their scalp. While it is indeed an inevitable phase of life, no one would want it to come knocking on your door ahead of time.
A few grey hairs here and there aren’t a problem. But extensive premature greying can be a sign of an underlying health disorder. Luckily, clove oil benefits hair in more ways than one.
How Is Premature Greying Of Hair Prevented With Clove Oil?
- Clove oil can prevent premature aging of the hairs.
- Recent studies have revealed that Eugenol has high levels of antioxidants.
- These antioxidants prevent free radicals from causing damage to cell structures, thereby preventing premature greying of hair.
- It increases the production of pigment that gives your hair its natural color.
How to Prevent Grey Hair with Clove Oil?
- Simply mix a teaspoon of clove oil with three tablespoons of eucalyptus oil.
- Massage your scalp and hair with this blend twice weekly.
- Your hairs will return to their original color in no time.
Prevent Hair Loss with Clove Oil
Excessive hair fall can occur due to many reasons. Weak hair follicles, scalp disorders, and harsh climatic conditions are some of them. The reason can also be an underlying health disease. If hair fall isn’t treated promptly, hair thinning and balding can result.
By then, it can be too late to take action. Fortunately, home remedies can help reduce hair loss. Clove oil is one such item that can instantly reduce the rate of hair fall while strengthening your hair shaft.
How and Why Clove Oil Prevents Hair Loss?
- Clove essential oil reduces hair fall significantly with instant results.
- Studies have proven that Eugenol present in clove oil exhibits androgenic activity.
- It stimulates hair roots to feed and therefore is a worthy ingredient for anti-hair loss formulation.
How to Get Rid Of Hair Loss Problem with Clove Oil?
- Mix a couple of tablespoons of clove oil with coconut oil.
- Apply it to your scalp.
- Rinse with your regular shampoo.
- Your work is done, and it wouldn’t take clove long to show its benefits.
- If you have cloves at your home, you can easily make the clove oil yourself, and here is how.
Maintain Scalp Health with Clove Oil
Of course, keeping the scalp healthy is invaluable for preventing hair fall. Furthermore, it is also pivotal for your overall hair condition and texture. This is another one of the clove oil uses for hair that will help you out.
How and Why Clove Oil Maintains Your Scalp Health?
- It can soothe the itchy and irritated scalp by providing it with adequate hydration.
- The various antifungal, antimicrobial and antiseptic properties of the essential oil can also help treat various scalp disorders.
- Applying clove oil detoxifies the scalp and gets rid of all impurities and dirt.
- Not only that, it adds a refreshing aroma.
- What more could you want?
- Dilute clove oil in sunflower oil and get rid of problems like lice in an instant.