If ever there Co Working Space Sukhumvit was a city so full of distractions, Bangkok is it. With enough bars and restaurants to fill a small country, the city is an international playground for foodies, party-goers, and rampant socialites. The morning after the excess, however, Bangkokians are getting their heads down to hustle.
The city is becoming a melting pot of entrepreneurship with creatives, marketers, developers, and masters of professional ambiguity digital nomads aplenty. One of the most important decisions you can make as an entrepreneur is where you’re actually going to set up shop and carry out your work.
Working from home may be manageable for a while but eventually, you’ll find that it blunts your creative juice, blurs the lines almost totally between the concepts of work and home life, and (bonus!) drives your girlfriend crazy.
On the flip side, especially if you’re a startup founder, you’re probably not in a position yet where you’re ready and willing to lay down the big bucks for an office in Sathorn on an annual lease. If there’s anything more damaging to the hairline, let me know.
Co Working Space Sukhumvit
You’ve got your own desk among other like-minded professionals in a productive, buzzing atmosphere – motivation plus networking. It’s affordable, too, with many co-working spaces offering daily, monthly and yearly memberships depending on how often and when you’ll want to use the space.
And there’s plenty of value-added facilities onsite too – meeting rooms, coffee stations, hell – one’s even got foot massages!
Here’s our run-down of the Co Working Space Sukhumvit
Hubba Co Working Space
With the Liverpool-Esque motto of “You’ll Never Work Alone”, Hubba is really the pioneer of the benefits of co-working in Bangkok.
- Stand-out features
- Open 9am – 10pm
- Free coffee
- Garden with a trampoline
- Team tables/private office/hot desking/function rooms/meeting rooms
- Networking opportunities – power lunch, business matching, business consultant, access to VCs
- Regular events and workshops
- A huge number of different rates and membership types to suit every budget and sensibility
ONEDAY: Forward Co Working Space
Huddled at the back of top coffee spot Casa Lapin, Forward is the co-working space inside ONEDAY, particularly popular with freelance writers and travelers.
- Open 24 hours
- High-speed internet
- Individual desks
- High-quality printer
- Meeting rooms available
- Different memberships are available from ‘quickie sessions’ to yearly
The Hive Co Working Space
The Hive, marketing itself exclusively to the creative industries, is a 6-floor space dedicated to both work and play in the heart of Thonglor.
- 24-hour access with a key card; reception staffed from 8 am – 8 pm
- Roof garden and bar
- Spa offering foot and shoulder massages
- Hot desking, solo workstations, private office units, meeting rooms
- Business address and post box
- Fiber optic connections
- Print stations
- Free water, coffee, and tea
- Flexible memberships including discounted rates for startups and charities
Kliquedesk Co Working Space
Kliquedesk is definitely one of the more brightly colored office spaces in Sukhumvit and enjoys excellent positioning on Soi 23, close to both BTS and MRT stations. It describes itself as ‘no frills’ so there are admittedly fewer value-added facilities here.
- Stand-out features
- 24/7 access
- Hotdesking or fully furnished serviced offices
- Virtual office space
- Meeting rooms
- Business address
- Options for incoming mail handling
- Free drinking water
- Ergonomically designed furniture
- Check out Glowfish if you’re interested in serviced offices in Asok.
Storyline Co Working Space
A brand new cafe-cum-coworking space on Soi 39, Storyline isn’t quite at the level of The Hive or Hubba but does offer an inspiring and relaxing atmosphere to get your head down and get some work done.
- Stand-out features
- Dedicated individual workspace
- Creative group space
- Outdoor terrace
- Extensive menu and coffees available
- Regular happy hours
Are you find Co Working Space Sukhumvit? How do you best maintain productivity levels?