You only need fried chicken which will be covered with English sauce. Don’t worry, many English sauces are sold in convenience stores or grocery stores at affordable prices.
English sauce fried chicken recipe
- 1 chicken
- 2 tablespoons of lime juice
- 3 garlic cloves, puree
- 3 spoons of soy sauce
- 1/5 spoon of ground pepper
- enough cooking oil for frying
English sauce ingredients
- 3 minced garlic cloves
- 1 red chili, seeded and chopped
- 3 spoons of Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons sweet soy sauce
- 1/5 spoon of powdered peacock
- 200 ml of water
- 3 spoons of margarine for sauteing
How to make fried chicken in English sauce
- Mix lime juice, garlic, and pepper stir well. Rub it all over the chicken until smooth while kneading. Let stand for 30 minutes.
- Heat the oil a lot to medium heat. Fry the chicken until browned. Lift. Set aside.
- Make the sauce, heat margarine, saute garlic, and chopped red chilies until fragrant.
- Add water, Worcestershire sauce, soy sauce, and ground pepper. Bring it to a boil.
- Enter the fried chicken, stir briefly. Remove and serve.