Mangosteen Peel Extract – The extract from the fruit skin is claimed to be efficacious in dealing with various conditions. Starting from skin diseases, joints, bones, to psychological problems, it is believed that they can be overcome using processed mangosteen peel. Not surprisingly, a variety of products now carry the benefits of mangosteen peel extract.
So famous is the mangosteen peel extract so that people have now made it in capsule form that is easy to consume. In addition, you can find mangosteen peel extract itself in pill, herbal tea, or lotion form. This purplish rind extract is even easier to get on the market.
Diseases Claimed to be Addressed by Mangosteen Skin Extract
The benefits of mangosteen peel are still believed by many people, with the hope of obtaining improved health levels. People also believe that mangosteen peel extract can prevent the growth of cancer cells. In addition, it may also be able to treat diarrhea, because it contains substances called tannins.
Some other conditions that are said to be overcome by mangosteen peel extract are:
- Tuberculosis Dysentery
- Menstrual disorders
- Urinary tract infection
- Mental health
The Truth Benefits of Mangosteen Skin
The benefits of mangosteen peel have actually been researched, and there are several clinical opinions that state the possible benefits of mangosteen peel for health, including stopping the growth of disease-causing bacteria, and controlling cholesterol levels in the blood, besides that it also has anti-inflammatory or anti-inflammatory properties, as well as antihistamines. able to relieve allergy symptoms.
In the community, information is also circulating that the benefits of other mangosteen peels are that it can cure arthritis. Furthermore, mangosteen peel extract may reduce the risk of cancer cell growth.
However, the benefits of mangosteen peel for human health, actually it is not certain how it works and how it works. That is, the benefits of mangosteen peel still need further research in humans.
A Guide If You Want To Try Mangosteen Skin
Mangosteen peel extract is sold freely in the market. If you want to try it, you must know the procedure for taking herbal medicine. Here are some tips if you want to consume mangosteen peel extract which has been packaged as herbal medicine:
- Make sure you buy mangosteen peel extract products that have been registered with BPOM RI.
- Check the expiration date of the product you buy.
- Although made from natural ingredients, herbal medicines are not always safe for consumption. Likewise with mangosteen peel extract. Regarding the safety of mangosteen peel extract, until now there is no clear information about its safety when consumed as medicine
- For the sake of precaution, it is better for pregnant and lactating women to avoid herbal products including mangosteen peel extract.
- If you want to do surgery, you should stop taking mangosteen peel extract at least 14 days before surgery. Because there is a possibility that this fruit can slow down the blood clotting process.
Even though now many people still consume mangosteen peel extract, the medical benefits of mangosteen peel still need further proof, as well as its benefits as an herbal supplement.
The Benefits of Mangosteen Peel
In other words, the benefits of mangosteen peel have not been fully proven to be efficacious in humans from a scientific point of view. Always consult a doctor if you want to take any medication, including herbal medicines which are often considered natural remedies.